- Prompt handling of all homeowner inquiries
- Assessment collection and bank deposits
- Assistance in preparation of the annual budget
- Disbursal of funds as directed by the Board of Directors
- Preparation of monthly Income/Expense statements and Balance Sheet
- Maintenance of a separate account for each homeowner
- Processing and handling of delinquencies
- Receipt, review and processing of invoices for payment by association
- Coordination with auditor to finalize year-end audit, tax returns
- Corporation filings with the State
- Report generation
- Direct Debit
- Committed support to Board of Directors
- Assistance with legal matters
- Assistance with incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Attendance at Board of Director meetings and Annual meeting
- Monitoring of local/national laws and advice on pertinent legislative issues
- Seminars/workshops for Board members
- Obtaining competitive bids for services as requested by Board of Directors
- Selection of insurance providers and policies with Board approval
- Supervision of contractors hired by the association
- Marketing support for association activities and communications
- Community web site access for association members (view demo here)
- Board Packet
- Supervision of contractors
- Emergency site visits to ensure contractor performance
- Frequent review of community
- Assistance in enforcement of community association covenants, conditions, and restrictions
- ARC and CC&R tracking
- Liaise with city/state/county authorities as needed (police, fire, claims adjusters, neighborhood watch, etc.)
- Full reporting to Board of Directors
- 24-hour availability/on-call maintenance
At SPMM, our services go well beyond community association management. We’re also dedicated to bringing communities closer together.
Through our Concierge and Lifestyle Services, we help association committees plan and execute a wide range of social events, from seminars to block parties. We work with your individual budget, understand your goals, and make sure all bases are covered.
Our team of Concierges aren’t simply party planners. They’re specialists at promoting community bonding and relationship building. Whatever your event might be, we have the people and experience to give your community that important sense of belonging.
Whether you’re interested in throwing a pool party, offer safety courses, or planning a group trip away from your community, we’re flexible enough to help you with just about any logistical need to make your event happen as you envision it.
We’re the Only Ones You Have to Call
Even a low-key event may require everything from a caterer to equipment rental. Regardless of your event’s size and scope, we have relationships with quality service providers so you can worry less about the work and more about the fun.
We’re Affordable and Budget-conscious
Let’s face it. Throwing a party or event isn’t always cheap. That’s what makes SPMM’s Concierge and Lifestyle Services such a great benefit to your community. We’re here to help you do more with your budget and give your community the best experience possible.