As a tenant of Superior Property Management, we assure you that you will be treated fair and that all required maintenance will be kept current on the home.
1) When calling in a maintenance request, please be as detailed as possible with what is going on and what you have experienced with this problem. If you have tried to fix the problem yourself, please tell us what you have done and what happened after. We want our vendors to have as much information about the situation as possible, which will save you time and money.
2) Please give our vendors at least 3 business days after you’ve called in your request to call you for an appointment. If you have not spoken to anyone after 3 business days, you may call the office and we will figure out what is going on.
3) Please remember that after 60 days, minor maintenance (under $150) is your responsibility. Examples of minor maintenance include (but are not limited to): leaking sink, stopped up toilets, broken or cracked glass, blown fuses, tripped breakers, and so on.
4) If we send a maintenance person to your home and find that your negligence has caused the problem, you will be charged the entire cost of the repair. If the problem is minor and falls under the minimum, you will be charged.
5) *NOTE: If you have made an appointment with one of our subcontractors and you do not show up, you will be charged a $55.00 no-show fee. This fee will have to be paid at the office before our subcontractor will be sent back out to the home.
6) We care about keeping your home maintained and will work as quickly as possible to get the situation resolved, but we need you to work with us. If a vendor did not call after 3 business days, did not show up for an appointment, only did half the work or anything else, PLEASE call the office and report it immediately.
1) We have a very strict payment policy. Please go to the payment options tab and read through the different options and how they work.
2) Although we do allow almost anyone a change to rent one of our homes, you may be required to pay an additional deposit or more upfront rent depending on your circumstances.
3) Rent is due every month on the 1st. There is a 5 day grace period before your rent is considered late. ANY RENT COLLECTED AFTER 9:00 AM ON THE 6TH IS CONSIDERED LATE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
4) If your rent is late, a late fee will be charged to your account. This fee is 10% of your rent. Example- the late fee for a tenant who pays $725 rent would be $72.50. Therefore the total amount of rent owed would be $797.50.
5) You may pay your rent in the following ways- personal check, money order, cashier’s check or on-line through Paylease.
6) After 9am on the 6th we do NOT accept personal checks, we will ONLY accept money orders or cashier’s checks.
7) At 9am on the 10th, your lease is turned over to the eviction attorney and an attorney fee of $350 is added to your balance.
8) After an eviction starts, it can ONLY be stopped if all past rent and fees are paid in full.
9) If you have any questions about your balance or how much you currently owe, please feel free to call the office at (901) 791-2650.